Sunday, December 6, 2009

my friends , cousins,and animal friends and brothers


this is OWEN my cousin.he is standing by a real shark.




this is my brother MAX.
this is my brother RYAN.


THESE ARE MY ANIMAL FRIENDS THEY ARE SEALS!




THIS IS A DEER THAT I SAW AT MY GRANDPAS





THIS IS MY UNCLES DOG






THIS IS MY FRIEND KAMRYM.







THIS IS MY LITTLE COUSIN IVY.









AND THIS IS MY COUSIN OWEN AGAIN








AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY FRIEND MEGAN










3 comments:

Alysa said...

that is a awsome post!

Emilee said...

I love your pictures. You are a great photographer. That is one awesome post.

Love you.

Mom

lorioreo said...

What great pictures! I really loved the one with Owen and the shark. Owen better look out! The shark could eat him in one second! The other one I like is the one with the deer. I can't believe you were quiet enough to catch a picture of a wild deer. They run away when they hear a human. This is ONE AMAZING POST!